Max™ Auto Bagger
The Sharp MAX™ is a versatile system designed to meet speed, size, labor and flexibility requirements for your bagging operations.
The user-friendly MAX™ can be configured for optimal bagging performance - either semi-automatic or fully automatic.
Dependable and hard-working, the MAX™ boasts many key features to enhance your bagging operations:
- Uses off-the-shelf parts
- Programmable PLC control
- Self-diagnostic troubleshooting
- Fast, easy changeovers
- Easy access design for service maintenance
- Color touch screen display allows real-time diagnostics and troubleshooting
Did You Know...
- One Sharp MAX™ replaces up to 4 hand load stations using flat bags
- One Sharp MAX™ on 1 shift, hand loaded, can produce 1.2 - 2m bags per year
- For every 10 BPM produced, results in 1 million bags per one shift
- Most hand load applications up to 5 parts per bag can be done at 10 - 15 BPM
- Plain white labels cost $10 - $20 per thousand
- Header cards typically cost twice as much as a printed header bag
- Cartons cost 5 times as much as printed bags
- Sharp's co-ex bags improve strength and performance at a reduced cost
- Mailer bags save you 30-50% compared to paper envelopes
- Sharp's E-Z Shield bags protect expensive electronic components
- Award-winning process printed bags
- Imprintable VCI bags to protect parts from rust and corrosion
- Thermal Imprint ribbons available
90° ROTATION CAPABILITIES FOR HORIZONTAL LOADING
- Allows you to load heavy or stuffable products into bags
Custom-tailor the Sharp MAX™ for your particular bagging needs by choosing from a number of options and add-ons.
- Modular bagger with stand-behind printer
- Print bar codes, graphics and alphanumerics directly onto your E-Z Bags® at the point of packaging
- Full line of thermal imprint ribbons available
- Integrated printer loads, prints, and seals your bag in one simple step!
- Prints unique, variable information on each bag or a series of bags
- Unique, flip-up printhead offers quick, simple maintenance and service
E-Z FEED™ CONVEYOR
- For short and long-run applications
- Low cost, fully automatic bagging systems in a variety of configurations
- Automatic counters result in better accuracy
- The MAX™ can interface to virtually any infeed device
- Custom engineering services available
MAX™ Bagger Technical Specifications
|WIDTH||HEIGHT||DEPTH||WEIGHT||AIR REQ. SOURCE||POWER REQ.||RATE||OPERATING TEMP.||HUMIDITY RANGE|
35" to 41.3"
(89cm to 105cm)
36" to 42.3"
(91cm to 107cm)
35" to 41.3"
(89cm to 105cm)
1 Base Machine
2 Base Machine with (I) Imprinter Module
3 Base Machine with (SB) Imprinter Module
1 Material, gauge and size of package along with weight and size of product will cause rate to vary. Please contact us if you need more information
|BAG WIDTH||BAG LENGTH||FILM GAUGE||ROLL DIAMETER||PRINTING CYCLE RATES|
|10", 12", 14"
in a box 2
End of cycle:
Mid-cycle: 203 bags/minute
2 Fan-folded bags in a box require the use of the Box Unwind Module, 14 inch diameter rolls require a 14 inch power unwind.
3 Minimum bag length for printing first bag out is 5.5" if printing mid-cycle, 8.0" if printing end of cycle.
Imprinter Module Technical Specifications
Compatible with all third-party software packages that support a Datamax A-Class print engine. Any label format used in compatible software can be transferred to the Sharp Programmable Imprinter without modifying the label format. Internal clock identifies batched lots with time and date codes.
APPLICATIONS: Bar coding, alphanumerics, graphics including logos, instructions, line drawings, reverse images, photographs, real time and date stamping.
PRINT METHOD: Thermal Transfer, directly onto surface of bag.
PRINT SPEEDS: 1"/second to 10"/second. High resolution with high packaging rate.
PRINT RESOLUTION: 203 dots/inch (8 dots/mm).
PRINT AREA: 4.10" (104mm) wide x 8".
MEDIA TYPE: Polyethylene, high density polyethylene, polypropylene and others.
PRINTER CONSTRUCTION: Flip-up print head design.
FONTS: Nine resident fonts. From 0.035" high to 8" high.
BAR CODES: Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, 13 Plessey, Universal Shipping Container Symbology, Code 39 variations HIBC, AIAG and Logmars.
INTERFACES: Serial, RS-232-C, 25-PIN Female D-Sub Connector (DCE), XON/XOFF, CTS Flow Control, Standard Centronics Parallel.
ROTATION: 45° increments.
MEMORY: 512K ROM, 2.25 MEGABYTES RAM.
ELECTRICAL: 110 VAC (50/60 Hz).
MAX 20™ - 20" model also available, please contact us for more information